And the award goes to...

ME!!! I am very happy to receive a blog award. Emily very sweetly picked me as one of her eight blogs that "make her smile every time she reads them". How nice is that???I am supposed to include this passage, and pick eight other bloggers that I want to award this to:

"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

My 8 blogs: The blogs I chose are blogs that I check all the time, because I don't want to miss anything, and I always laugh or learn something when I read!!

Jennifer R
Amy
Denee' (no link for you- it's private, but great!!!)
Shelly K
Deborah
Katherine
Jill
Sunday Baker (I know this person doesn't read this blog- but it's my new fav!! She has great ideas, recipes and giveaways)

I have been blogging for a little over a year, and I am happy to say that I have made new friends (hi, Leanne!) and reconnected with old ones. Happy Blogging!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the award, even though I don't keep up with my blog. I went to the Sunday Baker and loved it, she has some great ideas. I am always smiling when I read your blog, the things you do with your family are so great. You are such a fun mom and friend!!!
jennifer said…
Thanks for the award! I know we have known eachother for a loong time, but it has been fun to reconnect through blogging!
Deborah said…
Well, aren't you just the sweetest!!! I could say the very thing about your blog too!
Leanne said…
HA! I got a shout out, that's awesome. I saw Maggie at church a week or so ago and we were talking about bogs and how I basically stalk all of her friends. She thought it was pretty funny. Cute Thanksgiving pics... Lucy always has her hair done with cute bows. How do you get her to sit still for that???
Kristen Ballard said…
I don't have to get her to sit still, she wants it done!! Her new thing is braids, so you will see braids in most of her pictures now. She wants her hair done, and then we go and pick out the bow. I actually asked for ribbon for Christmas, so I could make her more bows.
Anonymous said…
Thanks Kristen! I have been bad lately about blogging and catching up on the blogs but that is what I am doing tonight. I always love reading your blog and Jennifer's because you guys are so good at updating!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!