Yes, already

Jason is on vacation now until Thanksgiving. We are so excited to have Daddy home, and see him more. We decided to decorate for Christmas now, since he is home and we could enjoy it longer. I am all for putting the decorations up early. It's such a big job to get them down and put them up- at least I have a month to enjoy them!
People talk about Thanksgiving getting looked over, but I am not overlooking it. I LOVE Thanksgiving, I just don't have any Thanksgiving decorations...
It was really fun this year. The kids are old enough to actually help!! I am so used to having babies, but they are big kids now. And they really were helpful yesterday.

We got everything down from the attic and into the dining room.
Getting into the spirit!!
During the process (it IS a process- we moved furniture around and everything)
I couldn't believe I got Daisy to stay in the picture. If they had been wearing their Christmas jim jammers, we would have had our Christmas card picture!! Lucy said, "We both have feet!!"
(they were wearing footed pajamas)

Comments

Maggie said…
it looks great!!!!!
Anonymous said…
looks so good-wasn't the couch in a different place last year? you have two trees! i love that they frame the windows:) i ABSOLUTELY love sitting in the living room at night with a fire and the decorated tree lights on!
Sydney said…
so cute! your house is always so adorable!
love yall!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful! I can't believe it is time to decorate for XMAS! I love the fireplace decor and your trees!! Well Done! Happy Thanksgiving

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??