Things they say...
Lucy is 3, and loves to play pretend. Either she is the mommy and Walker is the baby or she is the baby and Walker is the daddy. We are very used to this, and do not run right away when we hear "MOMMY!!!!!" or "DADDY!!!". Today, Lucy was yelling Daddy repeatedly, and finally, she started yelling, "REAL DADDY!!! REAL DADDY!!" Her and Walker had been playing pretend, but she wanted Jason, and she knew he wasn't coming, so she knew she needed to change what she was saying.
Today, she said she wanted her hair "all twirly". She meant braids. She said, "Mom, I saw this on a TV show. I want my hair like that." (She saw it on Jon and Kate plus 8, luckily I was watching too, so I knew what in the world she was talking about)
- That was not a good askadent
-because is a reason, mama
(If I ask her why she did something, she will say because, and then I say because is not a reason)
Besides pretend, this is the other thing I hear from her:
- "Mom, I don't want this shirt/pants/dress." That means she is about to change clothes. Her room has clothes and shoes ALL over it, ALL the time. If we are at home all day, she changes clothes 3 or 4 times, at least.
Walker:
-my favorite is "What in my word??"
It's a combo of "My word" and "What in the world?!" He says it when you would say What in the world.
- That's what I'm talking about!!
Today, she said she wanted her hair "all twirly". She meant braids. She said, "Mom, I saw this on a TV show. I want my hair like that." (She saw it on Jon and Kate plus 8, luckily I was watching too, so I knew what in the world she was talking about)
- That was not a good askadent
-because is a reason, mama
(If I ask her why she did something, she will say because, and then I say because is not a reason)
Besides pretend, this is the other thing I hear from her:
- "Mom, I don't want this shirt/pants/dress." That means she is about to change clothes. Her room has clothes and shoes ALL over it, ALL the time. If we are at home all day, she changes clothes 3 or 4 times, at least.
Walker:
-my favorite is "What in my word??"
It's a combo of "My word" and "What in the world?!" He says it when you would say What in the world.
- That's what I'm talking about!!
Comments