Halloween Week

I say Halloween week instead of weekend because we were celebrating from last Tuesday thru Friday!! Tuesday was a Halloween party at the house of a child in Walker's class. Wednesday was Boo at the Zoo and dress up day at school, Thursday was another dress up day at school and class party, and Friday was actually Halloween! UGHHH! I am so tired (and so were they...) A full week and weekend, plus my high school reunion- so Halloween wasn't even the only thing going on!!! We have a ridiculous amount of candy, but the kids HAD A BLAST. They loved everything we did, and it was fun to see them enjoying everything. They already dress up at home alot, but the pirate costumes were their special just-for-Halloween costumes. Walker switched with a friend one day and wore his Power Ranger costume, and he loved that, too.


Getting ready to trick or treat
School party
I am so glad it's November!! October was so crazy, and I am looking forward to being at home more, catching up on laundry and organizing, and getting my Thanksgiving recipes ready!!

Comments

jennifer said…
Love the googly eyes the kids have at the school party!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!