Guilty Pleasures
Sometimes, you just DON'T want to cook. Sometimes, you have been cleaning and laundering all afternoon and your kids are hungry and you just want to give them something. Or your sick and not really up to it. Regardless, everyone has those times. I thought I would share my go-to's for those times, my guilty pleasures. I know these aren't the healthiest lunches or dinners, but it's not a weekly thing. Put a banana on the plate next to it- those things are crazy good for you.
I discovered this stuff at the Dollar Store. I bought it for myself, made my kids pb&j, then started in on my noodles. They ended up taking over- I think I got 2 bites. The teriyaki beef is the best flavor.
My kids love cereal, and Lucky Charms is their cereal of choice, although they are not picky.
Who doesn't love this?? You can always make it a mac-n-cheese kind of day, and it's a good day.
I discovered this stuff at the Dollar Store. I bought it for myself, made my kids pb&j, then started in on my noodles. They ended up taking over- I think I got 2 bites. The teriyaki beef is the best flavor.

My kids love cereal, and Lucky Charms is their cereal of choice, although they are not picky.

Who doesn't love this?? You can always make it a mac-n-cheese kind of day, and it's a good day.
Comments