Great weather, great kids, great zoo
We went to the zoo Saturday morning. It is member appreciation month, and they sent us coupons and have specials at the zoo for members. It was cold!!! YEAH!! I mean, high 40s. YEAH!! It will still be a month before it's cold here all the time, but today it was fun. The sun was out, and the kids were bundled, so we were fine. I feel like I do zoo posts all the time, but we did some different stuff today that we don't normally do (because it costs money!).
Holding hands- so cute!!
Riding on the carousel. We have NEVER done this. The kids don't even bother asking anymore, because I never let them. Today, they were giving FREE rides for members, so they finally got to ride!!! Walker named his horse Walker, and Lucy named hers Rila.
*Sidenote- She does this funny thing with naming her friends. If she was naming several friends, like Rila, then another would be Rula, and Rala and Rola. She just changes the first vowel- it's so funny to hear her try to say all the names when she's telling me who they are.
Walker was excited to see the longhorn. It wasn't out the last time we were at the zoo.
He has randomly selected UT as "his school". He loves longhorns and doing the sign now. It's really weird because we didn't do anything, he just started saying he loved them and apparently he's sticking with it.
Feeding the birds with seed sticks (another free thing they were doing today)


Thanks for taking our picture, Walker!!

What a fun trip- and what a nice ride home for Mommy!!

Riding on the carousel. We have NEVER done this. The kids don't even bother asking anymore, because I never let them. Today, they were giving FREE rides for members, so they finally got to ride!!! Walker named his horse Walker, and Lucy named hers Rila.
Walker was excited to see the longhorn. It wasn't out the last time we were at the zoo.
Feeding the birds with seed sticks (another free thing they were doing today)
Thanks for taking our picture, Walker!!
What a fun trip- and what a nice ride home for Mommy!!
Comments
I actually like the bird feeding. I loved how on sunday, walker told me how "There are no longhorns in Gran's house." HAHAH. :))
LOVE YALL.