10 Years Later...
Well, we had our 10 year reunion this weekend. We were saying how 10 years sounds like such a long time and it didn't seem like it could have been that long. But, at dinner, going through our senior yearbook, it did feel like a lifetime ago. I really had a great time in high school- awesome friends, incredible memories and opportunities. It was nice to see who I saw- we only had about half show up (8 couples on Saturday night, 11 class of '98 alumni at the game).
Pictures for Maggie (missed you, hon!!!)
Christy, me and Rachel
Me and Rach with a class photo
from left: Heather's husband, Jimmy Gresham and his wife
from left: Susie (Kyle's wife), Carly's husband, Carly, Heather
What I loved about high school:
- first and foremost is the friendships. I have yet to forge the kind of friendships I had in high school, and luckily for me, I am still in contact with most of them. Too many memories to recount, but my best friends and I were always together and looking out for each other.
- Being a small school, I got to be apart of alot of different types of activities. Basketball, Cheerleading, show choir, concert choir- I loved it all. I do still regret not doing Godspell, though...
Some fav memories:
- Abilene basketball tournament
- POTS jeans
- Environmental Science
- Spades
- going to state in basketball
- BOBS and Dr. Pepper from Whataburger
Come on, tell me one of your favorite memories...
Christy, me and Rachel
Me and Rach with a class photo
from left: Heather's husband, Jimmy Gresham and his wife
from left: Susie (Kyle's wife), Carly's husband, Carly, Heather
What I loved about high school:
- first and foremost is the friendships. I have yet to forge the kind of friendships I had in high school, and luckily for me, I am still in contact with most of them. Too many memories to recount, but my best friends and I were always together and looking out for each other.
- Being a small school, I got to be apart of alot of different types of activities. Basketball, Cheerleading, show choir, concert choir- I loved it all. I do still regret not doing Godspell, though...
Some fav memories:
- Abilene basketball tournament
- POTS jeans
- Environmental Science
- Spades
- going to state in basketball
- BOBS and Dr. Pepper from Whataburger
Come on, tell me one of your favorite memories...
Comments