Starting from scratch...
- I'm starting from scratch with my computer because my hard drive crashed and all data was lost. Can't find iPhoto, and have no pictures.
- I've been doing more cooking from scratch. Found a good cake recipe (don't forget the pudding mix!!), and it is cheaper to buy the fresh ingredients and put it together yourself.
- The class I teach at church, we have gone back to the beginning- Genesis, where God started from scratch. He literally made Adam from nothing (the dust of the earth).
- I am teaching a new grade this year, and so I am starting from scratch with them. We are both learning as we go along.
It is amazing how lost I was without my computer this week. You'd think I would have gotten more housework done!! (I can always find SOMETHING else to do besides dust...)
- I've been doing more cooking from scratch. Found a good cake recipe (don't forget the pudding mix!!), and it is cheaper to buy the fresh ingredients and put it together yourself.
- The class I teach at church, we have gone back to the beginning- Genesis, where God started from scratch. He literally made Adam from nothing (the dust of the earth).
- I am teaching a new grade this year, and so I am starting from scratch with them. We are both learning as we go along.
It is amazing how lost I was without my computer this week. You'd think I would have gotten more housework done!! (I can always find SOMETHING else to do besides dust...)
Comments
awesome on making from scratch-that's basically the feingold diet that we try to go by