Our week in pictures

Ohh, October. How busy you've become.

Painting our pumpkin patch pumpkins:They ended up having more fun mixing the colors and their pumpkins ended up black!
My mom's birthday last weekend:
Happy Birthday, Gran!
Birthday Coconut Cake
Monday was a holiday, so my sister and I went to the state fair with the kiddos. My dad says that I have been, but I do not remember such things. It was busy, hot and EXPENSIVE. I'm not sure this will make the cut as an annual thing for us.
From the aerial tram:The "train" that Walker and Lucy chose to rideCotton candy!!!

I brought a cookie cake up to Lucy's school today to share with her class. She was so surprised!
They both had "awesome" days at school, so I took them to the park. The weather is great right now, and they had fun. Here is a frame by frame of my fearless one, climbing the rock wall.
Looking forward to birthday weekend fun for my sweet girl!!

Comments

Ashley N said…
Ya'll always do such fun things! We went to the state fair and I was thinking how expensive it would be to go with a family!
Sydney said…
love the cookie cake! mom brought me one once at school for my half birthday. all the summer kids celebrated on their half bdays.

oh the state fair what a whip.

she looks adorable in her boots.

love yall. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!