Lucy's birthday weekend

Oh, what fun we had! My little girl turned 3, she is so excited! She is very excited about her gymnastics lessons that she will start soon, and her tricycle. She also got lots of cute clothes that I am excited about! We have a great family and loved seeing everyone.

Dorothy shoes
Doing somersaults in her new gymnastic clothesStill in her gymnastic clothes (it was the next day), trying out her new tricycleChocolate cake- LOTS of chocolate cake...

This is how she does "3". She couldn't keep her pinkie down and kept making "4", so she figured out her own way to do 3!

Comments

Rachel Kerbel said…
happy birthday lucy!!! can't wait to see you guys1
Deborah said…
I LOVE the "Boo-Day" cake! How creative!
Laura Drury said…
I've enjoyed catching up on so many fun posts. I've been a little behind in blogland! What a sweet 3 year old. Looks like a very fun bday. How is she doing on the big girl bike? Love all your pumkin activities. I will borrow some of your ideas! Where is the pumkin patch you went to?

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!