GOOOOOOAAALLL!

Soccer is going much better. He is enjoying it more, and really trying. After the first week's meltdown, we have not had another. He knows that he needs to try, have fun and play the whole game (not give up).
Too cute
Practicing "big" kicks
Our goal's over there
He's all alone...GOOOAAAALLL!He was SO excited. I congratulated him and we clapped, but I am really trying not to make as big of a deal out of the goals as just playing the game the right way. I made a much bigger deal about him high-fiving a kid on the other team after that kid scored. Of course, this was the same kid he tackled (literally- he wrapped up and TACKLED him) earlier to get the ball away from him.

Comments

Rachel Kerbel said…
football may be the way to go with him:)hehe
i would have cracked up if i had seen that tackle! that is great sportsmanship he is learning-and it IS a tough lesson! see you soon
Anonymous said…
Hi! This is so fun to keep up and see what you guys are up to! I love it! Hope all is well xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!