Fun with pumpkins!

Happy Halloween from the spookiest house in FW

Pumpkins are SO fun!! I guess it's because you don't have them all year round (we don't, anyway). My kids had never seen the inside of a pumpkin and I wanted to toast the seeds and have some fun with them, so we set up outside and got our hands dirty (well, SOME of us did).

Walker actually got his hand in there and fished some seeds out. Lucy would have NONE OF IT.
Instead of carving something, which I am not good at and I didn't want any accidents, I found pumpkin tattoos at Walmart (love walmart!!). The kids had fun with those.

We toasted the seeds. You can read all about at my cooking blog, as I shamelessly promote it.

Comments

Deborah said…
Cool pumpkin tatoos! I have never seen those before. I was forever looking for ways to avoid pumpkin carving, until we found out last year that Pat had a hidden talent. He will NOT be let off the hook again!
Sydney said…
i've never had pumpkin seeds but they are supposed to help you with thinning hair, so maybe i should eat some and maybe my hair would get thicker!!

pumpkin tattoos are a very cool idea. duff from ace of cakes cut off his pinky when he was little while carving pumpkins, so good choice.

i love that picture of lucy. she should be in a magazine. :)

LOVE YALL.
Anonymous said…
Your house looks so cute all decorated!!! I love the cooking blog too even though I very rarely cook. I find it is too expensive for two and Ryan has a strict diet during the week so leftovers aren't really an option. I copy the recipies though for when we have a family. Thanks for your help with my blog, I am so bad at computers it is pathetic.

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??