Boo at the Zoo

We love our zoo and go all the time, but this was our first year, however, to do it's Halloween-themed Boo at the Zoo. I was really excited about this because my kids LOVE the zoo and LOVE halloween, so I just thought this was going to be the BEST THING EVER. It was fun, and I'm not saying it was bad, but I just had such high hopes. Anyway, the kids enjoyed it and got alot of treats, so I am glad we did it.

Captain Walker
They are not angry- they are saying, "AARRRRGGHHH!"
Daddy and his girl
They spent forever just watching the mama lion and her cubs. They really were cute- wrestling and biting each other- hmm, not that much different from the Ballard den! (not really, I don't have any biters. But, I do have wrestlers, and hitters, and...)
Getting treats at the treat stations (you got coupons with your ticket, and each time you went to a treat station, you gave them one of your coupons. I guess that's how they control the amount of candy given out)
This is a favorite pic- she was watching the otters swim around

Comments

Deasha said…
I love the costumes! Glad they had fun!
Anonymous said…
they are so cute- how fun that you have all kinds of activities to go to! see you soon:)!
Anonymous said…
So fun! That last picture looks so professional! I hope to see you and your family this weekend!
Laura Drury said…
I felt the same way about Boo at the Zoo. We didn't go this year for that reason. It seemed like we had so many other Halloween options to enjoy! It was fun previous years but I think they could tweek it a bit to make it even better...
Sydney said…
LOVE THE PICTURE OF LUCY.
i've never done boo at the zoo but i have always wanted to.

glad the kids had fun. they sure looked cute.
Katie McB. said…
Your kids look so cute! Great costumes!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!