ARRRRGH!

Halloween cometh-

My little scaliwags
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Comments

Katie McB. said…
I just finished some yummy chicken spagetti! Thank you so muh for the dinners, It is so nice to no have to cook! Those pirate costumes are sooo cute! I guess our kids will have to show off their costumes at homecoming.
Caitlin said…
Those costumes are AMAZING!! So cute! And I love the new layout, by the way. Fall is so my favorite season.
Sydney said…
SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.
Maggie said…
they look so cute! weaver would love them!
Elizabeth said…
Great costumes!! They are very cute.
Shelly said…
I love the costumes!!! How fun that they are willing to be the same thing! And Mexican Train is THE BOMB! I LOVE that game. AND your blog is soo cute. I'm probably embarrassing myself since your blog has probably been like this for a while, but I'll just go ahead and confess that it's been a while...I can't seem to keep up with life, but I trust it will get better in the coming weeks! :-) So what exactly happens when you don't have your iPhoto??? I never back mine up, so I guess I should start...
Rachel Kerbel said…
you have your kids dressed SOOOO cute! not just now, but always! they are adorable:)

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!