All About Lucy

School Picture
My little princess will be 3 next weekend! She is so excited and really knows/understands this year. Every time someone has asked her what kind of cake she wants for her birthday dinner, she tells them chocolate. We will be all chocolate caked out after 3 birthday dinners next weekend!

Lucy is a mess. That is a my description. Not a literal mess, she is a clean girl- but she is just a MESS! She is always into something, or up to something. She is too smart for her own good, and knows how to just be cute so as not too get in a lot of trouble.

-She loves the bathroom. It is a nightmare for me!! I have to constantly check on where she is to make sure she isn't getting into something. On Wednesday, I walked in to find that she had spread Baby Vicks menthol rub ALL OVER HER BODY. Ohhh, Lucy...

She loves to help. As soon as I start cooking in the kitchen, she drags a chair in there, and says, "Whatcha cookin, mama? Can I help you?"
In this picture, I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "Just broomin, mama. I like broomin."
If she is outside, you must watch her. She will quickly climb to the top of whatever, and then say, "Look at me, mama!" She loves to jump off of stuff, and swing from things. I have no doubt that she will be the reason for our first trip to the emergency room.She LOVES her bubba. She calls him bubba or just bub. They are constantly in some state of pretend. This morning she was the mommy cheetah and he was the baby tiger. Later, he was the daddy and she was the baby and they were pushing around the grocery cart, going to the zoo (there ALWAYS at the zoo).She is seriously funny, and always cracking us up. She is always really happy, and just wants to have fun. I love listening to her play with her "friends" (stuffed animals). She tucks them in with her at night and kisses them on the forehead, and tells them to have "good sleepies".She is a Daddy's girl. She never fails to bring a smile to his face when he comes home, even after a crazy day. She always hugs him, and says, "How was your day, Daddy?" She also calls him Diddy, when she's really trying to get him wrapped around her finger.
I love this girl. She is my girly girl that always has to match (my fault) and has to have a bow in her hair and sunglasses on if she is outside. She loves to dress-up and call people on the phone. The last time she called my mom, she thought it was Walker. My mom said, "she was talking so much and sounded so grown up, I just thought it was him!!!" We love you, Lucy Goose!

Comments

Deborah said…
She is so cute! And, yes, it does go by TOOOO fast!
Rachel Kerbel said…
oh, she is just too precious! i love that little girl too-she just cracks me up-i can't believe she is only 3, she talks and acts soooo much older-can she speak 4 languages yet? she is way too smart:) happy birthday!! i can't wait for our mom and daughter days when they get older!!!!
Ashley N said…
Oh she is just too cute!

It will be so much fun for her to read this someday when she gets older and see what she was like when she was 3.

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!