7 Random things about me...
I was tagged by Laura, here goes:
1. I teach Spanish to preschoolers. I minored in Spanish at TCU, but had never taken it until I went there. I took German in high school.
2. I used to eat raw oysters as a kid. My granny and I would eat raw oysters on Saltine crackers- now I think they are gross! They smell bad...
3. I love NASCAR- we watch the race every week. It makes my dad crazy, but Jason and I got into it last summer and I love it. My kids even know our favorite racers (go #99!!!)
4. I have been growing my hair out for the past 2 1/2 years...and I am going to chop it all off tomorrow!!!! I had fun with the long hair, but I'm done with it and ready for a "style" again.
5. I love to stay up late. I will stay up after Jason and the kids go to bed, and watch some of "my" shows. It is great unwinding time, and I enjoy it so much having quiet for a little bit. The shows only I watch are- Chuck, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Numb3rs and Psych.
(Man, this is not easy. I am an open book, there is not alot people don't know about me...)
6. We don't live in a city. We are outside of Fort Worth city limits, in an "unincorporated" area. It is kindof neat because we can burn ( we burn alot of our trash) and we don't pay any city taxes, only county. But, there are also drawbacks. Our library card got taken away this summer- since city taxes pay for the library. I was major bummed!!
7. I have this idea for a business that I would someday like to start (it has to do with cooking, of course). I'm not a go-getter and I wouldn't even know how to begin, but maybe someday it will be the right time...
I tag:
Deasha
Jill
KK
Jennifer
Ashley C
Katherine
Ashley N
1. I teach Spanish to preschoolers. I minored in Spanish at TCU, but had never taken it until I went there. I took German in high school.
2. I used to eat raw oysters as a kid. My granny and I would eat raw oysters on Saltine crackers- now I think they are gross! They smell bad...
3. I love NASCAR- we watch the race every week. It makes my dad crazy, but Jason and I got into it last summer and I love it. My kids even know our favorite racers (go #99!!!)
4. I have been growing my hair out for the past 2 1/2 years...and I am going to chop it all off tomorrow!!!! I had fun with the long hair, but I'm done with it and ready for a "style" again.
5. I love to stay up late. I will stay up after Jason and the kids go to bed, and watch some of "my" shows. It is great unwinding time, and I enjoy it so much having quiet for a little bit. The shows only I watch are- Chuck, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Numb3rs and Psych.
(Man, this is not easy. I am an open book, there is not alot people don't know about me...)
6. We don't live in a city. We are outside of Fort Worth city limits, in an "unincorporated" area. It is kindof neat because we can burn ( we burn alot of our trash) and we don't pay any city taxes, only county. But, there are also drawbacks. Our library card got taken away this summer- since city taxes pay for the library. I was major bummed!!
7. I have this idea for a business that I would someday like to start (it has to do with cooking, of course). I'm not a go-getter and I wouldn't even know how to begin, but maybe someday it will be the right time...
I tag:
Deasha
Jill
KK
Jennifer
Ashley C
Katherine
Ashley N
Comments