I feel blessed...
I feel blessed...
- that I have found a network of friends and comrads through blogging. I truly love getting glimpses into your families and learning things about you.
- that I have my family close to me. They are always there when I need them, and I see them often.
- that my kids get along so well.
- that my husband and I can talk to each other about anything from the Cowboys defense to how to build (and keep) and savings account. We make a good team.
- because I have healthy, active children.
- because I have a list of people I could call if I needed them.
- because my husband understands my need for a "night off" (otherwise known as Taco Casa night!!)
Sometimes, when your overwhelmed, and you are having a CRAZY week- it's nice to stop and remember, I really do feel blessed...
- that I have found a network of friends and comrads through blogging. I truly love getting glimpses into your families and learning things about you.
- that I have my family close to me. They are always there when I need them, and I see them often.
- that my kids get along so well.
- that my husband and I can talk to each other about anything from the Cowboys defense to how to build (and keep) and savings account. We make a good team.
- because I have healthy, active children.
- because I have a list of people I could call if I needed them.
- because my husband understands my need for a "night off" (otherwise known as Taco Casa night!!)
Sometimes, when your overwhelmed, and you are having a CRAZY week- it's nice to stop and remember, I really do feel blessed...
Comments
I am blessed for...reading your blog! ;)