Friday Favorites
2 posts in one day???
Anyway, my favorite today is...BATH TIME!
No naps for my kids anymore, I can barely get them to do some "rest time". SO, I really love bath time. This is why:
- they love bath time, so it's always them asking me instead of me telling them to do it.
- since they love it, they stay in there FOREVER. Which is good, I get a little break. Today, I baked a cake, made icing, got dinner ready to put in the oven, and even sat down for a minute!! Whoo-hoo!
- if they just happen to get some water out of the tub and it's all over the floor, on the inside I really don't mind (even though on the outside, I have to remind them we want to be careful), because it's an easy way to mop the bathroom floor. So now my kids are clean and so is the bathroom. SCORE!
I wanted to get a picture, so I told the kids, "Just look at me. You don't have to smile, I just want to see your face. Seriously, Walker. You don't have to smile, just look at me."
Walker: "Seriously, mom. I'm trying to play. Just stop."
Well... never mind.
Anyway, my favorite today is...BATH TIME!
No naps for my kids anymore, I can barely get them to do some "rest time". SO, I really love bath time. This is why:
- they love bath time, so it's always them asking me instead of me telling them to do it.
- since they love it, they stay in there FOREVER. Which is good, I get a little break. Today, I baked a cake, made icing, got dinner ready to put in the oven, and even sat down for a minute!! Whoo-hoo!
- if they just happen to get some water out of the tub and it's all over the floor, on the inside I really don't mind (even though on the outside, I have to remind them we want to be careful), because it's an easy way to mop the bathroom floor. So now my kids are clean and so is the bathroom. SCORE!
Walker: "Seriously, mom. I'm trying to play. Just stop."
Well... never mind.
Comments
BTW, I read about you wanting to have a public cooking blog. I have a private blog and a public blog so I created two different blogger profiles (using two different gmail accounts) so that the public could not link to my private blog as easily.
Anyway, thanks for all the comments on my blog. I love it. Check out my public blog at www.helpforthejourney.blogspot.com.It is sadly behind right now but I'm working on it!
Thanks! and I love the bath time pics, what a great way to have a break for you.