Friday Favorites

#1:
I have always loved lists. Always made lists, always loved checking things off my list. One Saturday a few weeks ago, Walker and Lucy were asking me what we were doing that day and I thought to myself, I really need to make a list because there were several items I wanted to get done. And then, from somewhere an idea popped in my head. A checklist for all of us! So I made a checklist with words and pictures and boxes for the kids to check off the items as we finished them. It was a hit!
Today, I knew we were going to be home all day (Fridays are our days home together), so I made another checklist. I try to add fun stuff with real "to-do" items.

Our checklist for today (there is a backside as well)
The kids with their lists and markers for checking off our items

Monkey Munch (that is what we made together- #3 on the list)

I wanted to ask the kids about the checklist to see what they thought.

Me: Why do you like the checklist?
W: Because we do stuff like outside stuff and eat (sugar free) popsicles.
L: I like checking it off with the marker. And, mom? When I get a princess checklist, I will use princess letters. (ookaaay, whatever you say crazy girl!)


#2:

King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread

Oh, man this stuff is good! Have you tried it? I love it as the bun for my cheeseburger. I know that sounds weird since it's a sweet bread, but it is so soft and good. YUM!!

Comments

Maggie said…
I LOVE that bread too. Trey introduced me to it. I like the mini buns for turkey sandwich!
yes, Zoe does go to that school and so far so good, she loves it. They put her in the Toddler class even though she's not 3 yet and she's doing well!

Your kiddos are too cute
Caitlin said…
That is such a Lucy answer! What on earth are princess letters?? Haha. I miss your kids! Tell them I said hi from Oklahoma.
Sydney said…
you and your hawaiian bread.

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??