Family Fun Time: Mexican Train Dominoes
This game is great!! We played it once before with my dad and the kids really liked "helping" that night. We played again last night before the kids went to bed and we got to watch The Office (yeah!! fall shows are back!!!). My sisters were over, so there were 6 of us.
I won't try to explain the whole thing, but it is super easy and the kids really got into it last night. Each person gets their own "train" and you play off of it. There are also instances were you can play on other people's trains, but I won't get into all that. The kids are great at it, because on our dominoes, each number is a different color. So, they can look at their train and see (for example) the 4 brown dots at the end of their train and look at their stash to see if they have a brown to match up to it.


The kids are at such a fun age. We can explain rules and things to them, and they understand. We had so much fun playing last night, I just love family time.
I won't try to explain the whole thing, but it is super easy and the kids really got into it last night. Each person gets their own "train" and you play off of it. There are also instances were you can play on other people's trains, but I won't get into all that. The kids are great at it, because on our dominoes, each number is a different color. So, they can look at their train and see (for example) the 4 brown dots at the end of their train and look at their stash to see if they have a brown to match up to it.


The kids are at such a fun age. We can explain rules and things to them, and they understand. We had so much fun playing last night, I just love family time.
Comments
loved the mexican train.
i need to play again soon!
loved that the kids were actually playing with us.
LOVE YOU.