My Big Boy!!
My sweet boy will be 4 on Saturday. I can't believe how fast it's gone!! I love seeing how much they change each year, here are his birthday pictures from each year.
2004
2005
2006
2007

2008
Walker, you are such a sweet and loving boy. You have always been such a snuggler- I love it!! You are a lively boy with SO much energy, and you are too sweet to your sister. You can't stand to be apart from her, and your favorite thing in the world is family errands, when it's all 4 of us. You love to make your Daddy happy and are always singing some theme song or jingle that you have heard that day. It is so fun to be around you- I love being your mother!!
2005
2006
2007

2008
Walker, you are such a sweet and loving boy. You have always been such a snuggler- I love it!! You are a lively boy with SO much energy, and you are too sweet to your sister. You can't stand to be apart from her, and your favorite thing in the world is family errands, when it's all 4 of us. You love to make your Daddy happy and are always singing some theme song or jingle that you have heard that day. It is so fun to be around you- I love being your mother!!
Comments
ditto what Rachel said....time flies way too fast :(
the transformation from 2005-2006 is amazing. walker is so big and can always make jojo happy.
love him so much.
Yeah, I pretty much cry when I think about school for both of them, and then I have to pull it together because I don't want negative connotations associated with school for them!
I'm excited for Daniel to be in Spanish with you! He's so happy to learn Spanish and he's so happy for school. I can't believe it....
MRS KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!