Great Wolf Lodge

Great Wolf Lodge was awesome!! I love that the water park was mostly indoors, so we didn't have to worry about sunscreen or getting too hot.

They were always ready for swim time!!

Walker loved:
The wave pooljumping from one bed to the otherwrestling with Peepaw
shooting water out of the "motorcycles"

Lucy loved:
The orange and green slides-
but she really liked the orange one because you went faster!!
The blue slide

WORN OUT!!!
Thanks, Peepaw and GG!!

Comments

Caitlin said…
I'm glad you guys had a good time! It looks awesome. That orange slide looks huge! Way to go Lucy! :)
what in the world is up with those comments?! :)


Glad y'all had fun there, we've been wanting to go!
Maggie said…
I am so glad to see that yall had fun.. we are going there with a big group from church in just a few weeks- I can't wait!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!