Before and After: Part 1
Our house is very special to me. It is my grandparent's house that my grandfather designed and built. He passed away when I was pregnant with Walker, and when my Granny moved out, we moved in. It is a wonderful house, but not much had been changed since they moved in 1985. So, we decided to do some work on it before we moved in. These are our before and after pictures. I don't have as many as I would like- we were so busy working on it, plus I had a 10 month old and was 6 months pregnant. WHEW!! I have always wanted to document this extremely crazy time in our lives, and since I am hoping to turn this blog into a book at some point, I would like to have this included.

AFTER:
(this is from a little further away than the one above. We took down the bar/cabinet that the stereo is sitting on, and put a half wall up that the fridge fits into.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
In this picture, we have taken off the paneling, and that opening is leading into the kitchen. We totally ripped this wall down to make it a more open space.
BEFORE:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
(this is from a little further away than the one above. We took down the bar/cabinet that the stereo is sitting on, and put a half wall up that the fridge fits into.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
In this picture, we have taken off the paneling, and that opening is leading into the kitchen. We totally ripped this wall down to make it a more open space.
BEFORE:
Comments
even though me and caitlin had painting duty and we had to paint the ceiling in the dining room. WHIP.
love you.
Thank you for teaching my little boy, and for thinking he's adorable