A Fate Worse Than Death

What's the worst thing I can do to my children?

SEPARATE THEM

This is Lucy banished to her room, away from her brother

Walker wasn't thrilled with me, either
I don't use this often, because it has such an effect on them, and I want to keep it that way. If they are not acting nice to each other, they will get separated to their own rooms. They are not in time out, they can play or do whatever they want, I just want them separated from each other. Still, they act like I have just taken one of their arms or something.

Teamwork FOREVER! (Walker and Lucy's motto- adapted from the Wonder Pets)

Comments

oh wow I never even THOUGHT about that!!!!


I am so going to have to try that...especially when taking away robots and puppies doesn't work....
Anonymous said…
this is the cutest post ever.
i'm so glad that they are so close.
i have a feeling walker will be a very protective big brother. :)
Maggie said…
I love it! that is exactly how my kids act... if I say separate they freak!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??