Chicago: Girl's Trip '08

This year for our girl's trip, my mom, sisters and I went to Chicago. I have never been there, and I really liked the city. We had a lot of fun- it is so great to get away for a weekend with my favorite girls!
From the top of Hancock Tower
Beluga whales at the Shedd Aquarium

Deep Dish Chicago Pizza at Gino's East

You don't want to know what our waiter told us to say to get us to smile...

Crazy Chicago hot dogs

THE BEST POPCORN I HAVE EVER HAD
(they mixed caramel popcorn and cheese popcorn in the same bag. IT WAS GOOD)

Raining on us at the trolley tour- yes, we were up on the top deck!

At Lou Mitchell's- they gave us donut holes while we waited in line.

Comments

Sydney said…
YAY. this was so much fun.
LOVE YOUU.
Ashley said…
What a fun tradition to do a girls trip every year!
Caitlin said…
DONUT HOOOOOOLES.

I had so much fun in Chicago. Girls trips rule.
Anonymous said…
Looks like you all had so much fun. This will for sure have to be somthing I have with Hannah and Kinsey...All girl all the time I LOVE IT!!!!!


Colleen

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??