2 Great Blogs and 1 Good Recipe
Blog #1:
A Year of Crockpotting
A woman is using her crockpot everyday for 2008. Most of the time she makes dinner, sometimes she makes dessert and sometimes she makes crayons. But, she uses it everyday... And because of her blog, she was invited on The Rachael Ray Show!!
This is one good recipe of hers I have tried:
Cream Cheese Chicken
- It is yummy, creamy and EASY. Three good qualities if you ask me.
(I didn't have a package of Italian dressing mix, so I just put in some garlic and herb seasoning. Use whatever you have...)
Blog #2:
Want Not
This is a good blog to keep handy. She alerts you to sales and clearances from all kinds of websites and also gives you codes for extra percentages off or free shipping that she finds somehow. It rocks.
Do you have a favorite blog?
A Year of Crockpotting
A woman is using her crockpot everyday for 2008. Most of the time she makes dinner, sometimes she makes dessert and sometimes she makes crayons. But, she uses it everyday... And because of her blog, she was invited on The Rachael Ray Show!!
This is one good recipe of hers I have tried:
Cream Cheese Chicken
- It is yummy, creamy and EASY. Three good qualities if you ask me.
(I didn't have a package of Italian dressing mix, so I just put in some garlic and herb seasoning. Use whatever you have...)
Blog #2:
Want Not
This is a good blog to keep handy. She alerts you to sales and clearances from all kinds of websites and also gives you codes for extra percentages off or free shipping that she finds somehow. It rocks.
Do you have a favorite blog?
Comments
xox
steph
Also, how cool that THE crockpot lady left me a commment??!!! This is a great day!!