WDW '08

Walt Disney World
June 2008
WOW!! What a great trip we had. It was such a fun week, I don't think I could have envisioned it going better. The kids were really good on the plane, and it was just as magical as I thought it would be seeing the kids reaction to the BEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!!!!!

Gotta do Dumbo if you've got little ones- and they loved it!!!They also loved it when it was called Aladdin's Magic Carpet and Triceratops Spin...

Gran and Walker playing Pirates after riding Pirates of the Caribbean

Enjoying Daddy's Turkey Leg

She was so excited to see Belle on the same night she wore her Belle dress!

My big boy going on Splash Mountain!

Meeting Pooh during Breakfast at Crystal Palace

Dancing and hugging Minnie at Mickey's Backyard Barbeque.
The barbeque was a first for us, and it was GREAT. The food was really good, the entertainment was fun, and the kids had a blast getting to be up close and personal with the characters.
Highly recommended!!!


BYE!
We had a great time. Thanks, Gran and Papa!!!

Comments

Maggie said…
now I want to go back!!!!
I did not know your whole family was going,so fun. Looks like a great trip... post more pics!
Anonymous said…
best disney trip ever. :)
Elizabeth said…
Welcome home! Looks like you guys had a ball! Maybe it's because I have a little "princess" of my own, but I love the picture of the "Belles" together...too cute!
Anonymous said…
Jojo is right. It was the best Disney vacation I've been on. Thanks Gran and Poppa! -J

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!