A Lovely (Quiet) Morning
Oh, I cherish this time. For some reason I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep, but I felt refreshed and not aggravated. I got up, made coffee and started some laundry. I got to have a cup of coffee and nice conversation with my sweet husband (about Disney World- less than 2 weeks!!). Then, he left for work and now I am at the computer and the house is completely silent. Oh, man this is nice. You just need some of these quiet times every once and a while.
Thank you, Lord, for my incredible life. I am so blessed. My kids are healthy, we have a roof over our head, and a family that loves us and lives close. Thank you for these quiet moments, that you know I need so much. Sometimes I have to remind myself to stop and thank you, to be appreciative for all I have received. Your love is an incredible thing. Amen.
Thank you, Lord, for my incredible life. I am so blessed. My kids are healthy, we have a roof over our head, and a family that loves us and lives close. Thank you for these quiet moments, that you know I need so much. Sometimes I have to remind myself to stop and thank you, to be appreciative for all I have received. Your love is an incredible thing. Amen.
Comments
Love You!!