Disney...again
Here you go, Mags.
I got my sister's pics from Disney, and they were so great. Thanks, Caitlin!
Walker brought his Peter Pan costume, since Lucy had several princess dresses she was bringing. People kept calling him Robin Hood!

Jason and the kids with Pooh at Crystal Palace
She just couldn't resist!!
Lucy LOVED the Tea Cups
Shrimp Chips from Japan at EPCOT
Playing in the water at EPCOT
(Elizabeth, you are to blame for me allowing my children to do this in the their clothes. I remembered your pics of your kiddos playing in the puddles on y'alls vaca and couldn't tell my kids no. Luckily, I had extra clothes in my bag. They did enjoy it!!!)
Pluto and the kiddos
The kids room at the house we rented
*First time off property at Disney World. It worked great for our big party. I loved having a kitchen and laundry room available!!!
Carousel- always a favorite.
The one and only- Mickey Mouse!
I got my sister's pics from Disney, and they were so great. Thanks, Caitlin!
Walker brought his Peter Pan costume, since Lucy had several princess dresses she was bringing. People kept calling him Robin Hood!

Jason and the kids with Pooh at Crystal Palace

She just couldn't resist!!
Lucy LOVED the Tea Cups
Shrimp Chips from Japan at EPCOT

Playing in the water at EPCOT
(Elizabeth, you are to blame for me allowing my children to do this in the their clothes. I remembered your pics of your kiddos playing in the puddles on y'alls vaca and couldn't tell my kids no. Luckily, I had extra clothes in my bag. They did enjoy it!!!)

Pluto and the kiddos

The kids room at the house we rented
*First time off property at Disney World. It worked great for our big party. I loved having a kitchen and laundry room available!!!

Carousel- always a favorite.

The one and only- Mickey Mouse!

Comments
looks like you guys had fun!
i love the picture of them in the water dealy.
i hadn't seen those yet.
love you.
had fun last night.
i'm glad someone lets me help cook.:P