SCS Picnic and fun pictures at home
Last week we went to the SCS Family Picnic. The kids had SO much fun running around the football field and playing on the bounce houses.
Lucy running around on the Eagle in the middle of the field
I couldn't even get a picture of Walker, he never stopped!! I was exhausted after an evening of keeping up with them. I didn't need to be right next to them, but I wanted to make sure I at least knew where they were. Goodness! One of me, and two of them running in opposite directions the whole night!!!
I did get a break when they went down this slide...like, 50 times!!!


Jojo came over last night, and took my camera hostage. She always gets some cute ones!

Walker and his Speed Racer cars. All from General Mills cereal boxes!!

Lucy and her Daddy

I couldn't even get a picture of Walker, he never stopped!! I was exhausted after an evening of keeping up with them. I didn't need to be right next to them, but I wanted to make sure I at least knew where they were. Goodness! One of me, and two of them running in opposite directions the whole night!!!
I did get a break when they went down this slide...like, 50 times!!!
Jojo came over last night, and took my camera hostage. She always gets some cute ones!
Walker and his Speed Racer cars. All from General Mills cereal boxes!!
Lucy and her Daddy
Comments