Photos from our Mother's Day weekend
The kids had fun making their Mother's Day Craft. We used fabric paint and put their handprints on kitchen towels. The grandmothers and great-grandmothers loved them!!
We are so lucky to have so many women to honor on Mother's Day.



Sunday, we had a great lunch. Tim Love is a local chef that has several restaurants here and has even been on Food Network a few times! He catered a special Mother's Day brunch at the Stonegate Mansion, which is empty and is now just for hosting events. It was yummy and the chef was even there! I felt like the stalkarazzi, but I still took a picture of him!!


We are so lucky to have so many women to honor on Mother's Day.
Sunday, we had a great lunch. Tim Love is a local chef that has several restaurants here and has even been on Food Network a few times! He catered a special Mother's Day brunch at the Stonegate Mansion, which is empty and is now just for hosting events. It was yummy and the chef was even there! I felt like the stalkarazzi, but I still took a picture of him!!
Comments