Happy Mother's Day to ME!
Yesterday, I received two deliveries:
Number 1:
Blue Irises to remind me of Walker
Pink Tulips to remind me of Lucy

Number 2:
An Herb Garden
Thyme, Rosemary, Basil and Sage
THANKS, HONEY!! I love you and the kids so much and being a mommy is the best thing there is!!
Today, my Dad watched the kids and Grace and I went to lunch at PF Chang's. It's the BEST!! Then, we went to a Mother's Day Tea where my Granny stays.
Granny and I

Our table , with Granny's bingo buddy, Ruthie
Blue Irises to remind me of Walker
Pink Tulips to remind me of Lucy
Number 2:
An Herb Garden
Thyme, Rosemary, Basil and Sage
THANKS, HONEY!! I love you and the kids so much and being a mommy is the best thing there is!!
Today, my Dad watched the kids and Grace and I went to lunch at PF Chang's. It's the BEST!! Then, we went to a Mother's Day Tea where my Granny stays.
Granny and I
Our table , with Granny's bingo buddy, Ruthie
Comments