Goodbye, ARK School

Monday was the End of the Year program, and today was the last day of school. And it really is the last day. The church is going through major renovations, so it wouldn't be safe to have a preschool there next year.

Program Night- "Under The Sea"
First Day of School 9/07
Last Day of School 5/08
Walker with Ms. Colleen
Walker and Austin
Thanks, ARK School!! We loved it!

Comments

Sydney said…
Aww i'm sad. Ark school was so cool!! oh well. they'll have fun next year! i am so sorry that i might not be able to babysit. dad just told me that we are having some kind of family night with the sims family. uggh. oh well i love you guys!!
Katie McB. said…
Your kids are so cute. I am so glad that I will get to be Kristen Jr. I see how well your kids play together and how much they love each each other and it makes me really excited to have a boy and girl so close in age!
Caitlin said…
The kids were so great at the program! It's so sad that Ark school is ending, I hope they bring it back soon. I know how much the kids love it. Great pictures as always!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!