About Me
I saw this on someone else's blog, and well, we all know how I like to talk about myself...
1.What was I doing 10 years ago? (This question is really why I wanted to do this on my blog- 10 years ago right now was a HUGE time for me) I was graduating high school from SCS, and starting my relationship with my future husband. WOW! May of 1998 was a crazy time. I was so excited about graduating, so looking forward to TCU, and crushing SO hard on the cutest boy ever, Jason Ballard. I was best friends with Maggie, Katie, Rachel and Denee and nervous about being so far away from them after high school. Luckily, I can say 10 years later, I am still in contact with ALL of them! I graduated on May 18, turned 18 on May 23 and fell in love all in one month!!
2. 5 things on my to-do list today... 1) Call the man who is installing our new back door, and give him directions to our house 2) take a shower 3) drop the kids off at the in-laws so we can have my birthday date night. Cheesecake Factory, here I come!! 4) do at LEAST 2 loads of laundry 5) clean the kids bathroom (yeah)
3. Things I would do if I were a Billionaire... Buy a big ol gas guzzlin Suburban, quit my job, buy my sisters new cars, add on to our house, have more kids, go to Hawaii, buy my husband a Jeep, get an iPhone, pay for a girls trip to a spa with all my friends so I could see them!!!, buy a house in Colorado for my dad and stepmom, buy a villa in Italy for my mom and stepdad, invest a big chunk of it, and SHOP at Neiman's (and eat at Neiman's)
4. Three of my bad habits... 1) eating when I'm not hungry 2) getting too obsessed with a book and I can't put it down when I need to be doing other things 3) procrastinating
5. 5 places I've lived... 1-5) Fort Worth, TX
6. 5 jobs I've had... 1) receptionist at a flower shop 2) Lady Foot Locker 3) Victoria's Secret 4) classroom teacher 5) substitute teacher for FWISD
5 People I'm tagging- OK, I won't REALLY tag anyone, but do it!! It's fun, really.
1.What was I doing 10 years ago? (This question is really why I wanted to do this on my blog- 10 years ago right now was a HUGE time for me) I was graduating high school from SCS, and starting my relationship with my future husband. WOW! May of 1998 was a crazy time. I was so excited about graduating, so looking forward to TCU, and crushing SO hard on the cutest boy ever, Jason Ballard. I was best friends with Maggie, Katie, Rachel and Denee and nervous about being so far away from them after high school. Luckily, I can say 10 years later, I am still in contact with ALL of them! I graduated on May 18, turned 18 on May 23 and fell in love all in one month!!
2. 5 things on my to-do list today... 1) Call the man who is installing our new back door, and give him directions to our house 2) take a shower 3) drop the kids off at the in-laws so we can have my birthday date night. Cheesecake Factory, here I come!! 4) do at LEAST 2 loads of laundry 5) clean the kids bathroom (yeah)
3. Things I would do if I were a Billionaire... Buy a big ol gas guzzlin Suburban, quit my job, buy my sisters new cars, add on to our house, have more kids, go to Hawaii, buy my husband a Jeep, get an iPhone, pay for a girls trip to a spa with all my friends so I could see them!!!, buy a house in Colorado for my dad and stepmom, buy a villa in Italy for my mom and stepdad, invest a big chunk of it, and SHOP at Neiman's (and eat at Neiman's)
4. Three of my bad habits... 1) eating when I'm not hungry 2) getting too obsessed with a book and I can't put it down when I need to be doing other things 3) procrastinating
5. 5 places I've lived... 1-5) Fort Worth, TX
6. 5 jobs I've had... 1) receptionist at a flower shop 2) Lady Foot Locker 3) Victoria's Secret 4) classroom teacher 5) substitute teacher for FWISD
5 People I'm tagging- OK, I won't REALLY tag anyone, but do it!! It's fun, really.
Comments
Ashley- It was in college, 2000, I think. At the Ridgmar store after Ridgmar got renovated.
i'm totally doing it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. i love you so much sister. :)
p.s. you are so sweet! i can't believe you would buy me and caitlin new cars!! thats so sweet!!
I hope you had a great birthday!! Love you!