Zoom Lens

We have some bushes (I am not a garden person, I have no idea what the name of it is) that really attract butterflies and bees in the spring. Yesterday, they were flying all over the place, so I put my super zoom lens on my camera and tried to play photographer. They were moving pretty fast, but it was fun to play with the camera and try to get a good shot.

A little bee
A butterfly

Comments

These photos are BEAUTIFUL! I am a huge fan of photography, & very impressed by your fun shots! I just love spring, when everything is blooming & new life is all around! Thanks for the comment the other day about my domestic tirade. I am not always so full of energy & determination, but when the mood hits me I love it! I wish I could be that way all the time, but I might wear myself out. It does feel really good to accomplish something...and its so nice when you actually have the extra time. I love reading your blog! Such a precious family. Have a great weekend!
Caitlin said…
Wow! Those are so awesome! I'm definitely jealous of your mad photography skillz.
Katherine said…
Wow-great pictures!! :) I love them.

I am definitely ready to get a great camera and maybe even take some lessons.

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??