Walker and Lucy favorites

Some of my kids favorite things right now:

Mickey CrocsThey want to wear them everywhere, everyday. I think they like them because they are colorful, have Mickey on them and they can get them on by themselves.

AnimalsAnimals have always been a favorite in our house, but lately they have been playing this specific game. They get the Diego animals and their regular animals together, and play animal family. The Diego animals are smaller so that the Diego elephant will be the "baby" and the regular elephant is the "mommy" or "daddy".
This is what you might hear while they are playing animals:

- yelling, "Mommy, Mommy!!" I come running in: "What??" And they look up at me, "what, mommy?" I have finally learned to see if they are playing animals before I answer a distress call, because it's usually the "baby" calling for it's mommy.
- "Mommy, where were you? I was worried about you!!"
- crying, "I'm hurt, I'm hurt!" "Help me, Daddy!" Daddy: "Oh, it's ok, baby. Let me kiss it for you. There, are you all better now?"

Lucy: Dora Dress
This is coming up on the second spring/summer of this dress. The straps have torn, so I have to tie them around her neck. But, none of that matters. The Dora dress is the best!

Walker: All About Dinosaurs DVD
He got this DVD for Easter, and we watch it almost everyday.
It's short, and very informative, and he loves it!

Comments

Maggie said…
Maisy got "Mickey crocs" and she is also totally crazy about them. Where did you get that DVD? My kids would love it?
Bethany said…
I think my Abbey would enjoy playing animals with your kids. She and her dad often walk our dog and look for baby jaguar in the trees while making that annoying baby jaguar sound! And she had beloved mickey crocs too, until we left them at her aunt's house at Christmas, and all mourned their loss. She likes her plain green crocs but it's not the same. Thanks for posting favorites! It's fun to see what other moms/kids like.
Ashley C. said…
Caroline requests her Mickey shoes daily!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!