Tuesday's Thoughts

My thoughts on...

Blog Protocol
When someone asks me a question or says something I want to reply to, I usually reply in my own post, under their comment. Is that right? Since they added the "email me other comments" feature (which I LOVE, I am so nosy, this is greatness for me!), I figure that the person who asked a question would choose that feature, and then get my comment in an email. Or, should you respond to their question in their blog?

Another blog...
I am seriously considering doing another blog about cooking/recipes. I think people that do a blog that is only about one thing is really neat. I love cooking and recipes, but I haven't gotten it all figured out yet. It would also be neat if it was a group of us, I know you can have multiple authors for one blog. I don't know, like I said, I haven't gotten it all figured out yet...

Fav pic of the week
Aunt Donna's bluebonnets 2008

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, Kristen, I love this picture of your children in the bluebonnets. I loved taking pictures of those beautiful flowers when we lived there.
Ashley N said…
I always love bluebonnet pictures! I especially like how your kids are smiling and looking at each other though in this one :)

A blog about cooking/recipes would be lots of fun!
Maggie said…
LOVE the bluebonnet pic. My kids have never had there pic in bluebonnets, is that sad or what.
Caitlin said…
Whenever someone asks me something, or I want to reply to a comment, I always comment on my own entry. I think if I were to go over to their blog to answer them, it gets confusing. By commenting on my post, it makes it more like a conversation.

I'm pretty sure that blogs can have more than one contributor. A food blog would be awesome.
Emily said…
I respond to questions/comments in my own post too. It just seems weird for someone to ask a question about my post about a dog and for me to respond on their post about sandwiches or something.

Food/cooking blog would be fun. I've been toying with making a "cooking for one" blog for awhile...
Emily said…
I respond to questions/comments in my own post too. It just seems weird for someone to ask a question about my post about a dog and for me to respond on their post about sandwiches or something.

Food/cooking blog would be fun. I've been toying with making a "cooking for one" blog for awhile...
Shelly said…
Oh my goodness...PUH-LEEEASE do a blog about recipes! I need it. If only for Rachel's domestically deficient sister-in-law, please, please do it. They would have to be easy, but I'm guessing with two kids you don't have too much time to spend hours every night cooking... Let me know when you get it set up. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??