Tuesday's Thoughts
Replacing the waning Friday Favorites, it's Tuesdays Thoughts!!
My thoughts on...
The loss of our beloved in-car DVD player. A few Wednesdays ago, on the way home from church, Walker got sick and the DVD player suffered the biggest blow. We have been without it for two weeks now, and it has been interesting. My kids are very loud. I will whole-heartedly admit I loved the quiet times in the car, when they were caught up in their movie and I could just think or sing along with my iPod. It's not SO terrible, and we have discovered some new favorite songs after getting tired of listening to Backyardigans and Wiggles CDs that we have. They love The Monkees!! I remember watching The Monkees on Nick at Nite and loving them and I really liked their songs. I have some on my iPod, and they really enjoy the theme song to the show and "I'm not your steppin stone". They also love "Lucy in the sky with diamonds". They think it's so cool that a song has her name in it.
We will survive, but I would be lying if I told you that a new DVD player wasn't on their birthday lists!!
My thoughts on...
The loss of our beloved in-car DVD player. A few Wednesdays ago, on the way home from church, Walker got sick and the DVD player suffered the biggest blow. We have been without it for two weeks now, and it has been interesting. My kids are very loud. I will whole-heartedly admit I loved the quiet times in the car, when they were caught up in their movie and I could just think or sing along with my iPod. It's not SO terrible, and we have discovered some new favorite songs after getting tired of listening to Backyardigans and Wiggles CDs that we have. They love The Monkees!! I remember watching The Monkees on Nick at Nite and loving them and I really liked their songs. I have some on my iPod, and they really enjoy the theme song to the show and "I'm not your steppin stone". They also love "Lucy in the sky with diamonds". They think it's so cool that a song has her name in it.
We will survive, but I would be lying if I told you that a new DVD player wasn't on their birthday lists!!
Comments