One Word Answers

I thought it would be fun. This is not a "tag" but if you would like to copy and paste, then add your own one-word answers, I'd LOVE to read yours! Leave a comment and tell me if you do one.

1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Your significant other? strong
3. Your hair? red
4. Your mother? greatness
5. Your father? caring
6. Your favorite thing? my kids
7. Your dream last night? forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? sweet tea
9. Your goal or dream? patience
10. The room you're in? living room
11. Your kids? hilarious
12. Your fear? loneliness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? driven
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. One of your wish list items? iPhone
18. Where you grew up? Texas
19. The last thing you did ? cook
20. What are you wearing? shirt
21. Your TV? HD
22. Your pets? dog
23. Your computer? Mac
24. Your life? lively
25. Your mood? good
26. Missing someone? yes
27. Your car? Trail Blazer
28. Something you're not wearing? shoes
29. Favorite Store? Neiman's
30. Your summer? hot
31. Like someone? yes
32. Your favorite color? Purple
33. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
34. Last time you cried? awhile
35. The person who sent this to you? me
36. Who will/would resend this? ?
37. A good book? please
38. A good movie? Departed
39. A good song? All That Matters
40. One word to share? Laugh

Comments

Shelly said…
I did this on my blog... check it out. I couldn't think of a one-word song. It's funny because I am a human jukebox, and when I saw that question I couldn't hardly think of a song at all! I would be a TERRIBLE public speaker!
Anonymous said…
2. Your significant other? "Honey" or "Lovie" or "Soulmate" or just "Lucky" to have met you and "Blessed" to come home to you everyday - from your loving husband
Caitlin said…
This is fun, but some of those are more than one word! Tsk. I love blueberry muffins. Now I'm hungry!
I stole it, and i didn't have a one word book title sorry :)
Ashley N said…
I did it on my blog :) fun, fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??