7 Random Things, tagged by Maggie

7 Random things about me...

1. When I eat chips, I eat the broken, smaller ones first and then the larger ones, and then the whole ones.

2. I LOVE trailers. We record a trailers show every week on HDNet and I HAVE to watch the end of every TV show, where it shows, "Coming up next week on..."

3. If I could have ANYTHING in the world it would be a housekeeper. It is really hard to get motivated to clean house.

4. My feet grew after my two pregnancies- I am now a size 10. UGH!

5. I love sports and listen to sports talk radio whenever I am in the car.

6. I eat ketchup on my hot dogs. I used to be a mustard ONLY girl.

7. I love kids foods. Fruit snacks, goldfish, grilled cheese, chicken nuggets, and McDonald's!

I am supposed to tag people to do this on their blog, and put their name as a link.
I tag...

Caitlin

Jojo

Jennifer R.

Ashley C.

Crissy

Comments

Maggie said…
the way you eat chips is really funny. did you get the scs alumni mag? It was so cool. I thought it was very professional. I LOVED reading treys artical and the where are they now. I was sad that Tello, Dewitt, and Mc Carthy were not in there- I was really curious to read about those guys.
Kristen Ballard said…
I thought the magazine was really good as well. My mom couldn't get Eric, Alex or McCarthy to send her back any info. Trey's article was great!! I commented on his blog that he should post the article, and I loved that he talked about the jeans!!!
Rachel Kerbel said…
for a second i thought you were talking about uhaul trailers...i thought that IS a really random thought! he he:)i love those small details about people, it really allows you to know a person better!
Anonymous said…
Loved it! I did it! Go look!! haha. Mom's magazine was great. :P

I love you K!!!
Deborah said…
These were great. I agree with Maggie, the chip thing is really funny. When I eat M&M's or Skittles, I group them and eat them according to their color, only one color at a time, and I start from my least favorite (grape Skittles or yellow M&M's) and work my way up to my favorite (cherry Skittles or red M&M's). We're all a little quirky! That's why it's fun to see these random things on blogs.

Can't wait to see your "One-Word Answers".
Shelly said…
I love kid's food too. (Another reason you need to do a recipe blog...) And I also love trailers! Going to the movie is not worth it if you don't get there in time to see the trailers. The chip thing wins the "Random Thing" award. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!