Thanks, Ms. Colleen!!

Ms. Colleen had given me some fun stuff for Walker a while back, but I wanted to hold onto it "for a rainy day" . So, today, with Lucy feeling better and both of them going stir crazy at home, I brought out the goodies!!
They were so excited! 3 stuffed dinosaurs and 3 new books from one of our favorite series, How Do Dinosaurs...
Walker is doing his best to share his new friends with Lucy. He said about the stuffed animals, "I want to sleep with them all. I love them" He keeps trying to get Lucy to take off her shoes and lay down in bed with him and the dinos, but she says, "It's not naptime, bubba!"

Thanks, Ms. Colleen!!
We love it all!

Comments

Rachel Kerbel said…
oh hun! no fun! i will pray the walker doesn't get it! i told the kids that we might go to the zoo next week while we are up there-if ya'll are up to it, and the weather is nice maybe we can go together?! get some extra rest (i know...how? you have two kids and there is no time for rest:) but maybe you can go to bed early-especially since we loose an hour this weekend! i'll call you!
rach
Anonymous said…
Welcome....I just knew that Walker would put them to great use.

Colleen
Maggie said…
sick kids are the worst! Glad Lucy is getting better!
Shelly said…
Poor babies! I hope they BOTH get to feeling better! I haven't had to deal with the sick-kid drama yet... I'm praying that I don't have to for a very long time! Although Matt and I took Avery on a 6 mile trek to a friends house today in the cold wind. That's not so much consistent with wanting a healthy kid. Hmmm... We won't be winning any parents-of-the-year awards... I'll probably blog about that soon....

Have a wonderful day!
jennifer said…
We LOVE those books! We borrowed them from the library and Kennan wanted to read them all the time! Hope everyone is feeling better!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!