Thank you, Jojo!

Jojo came over today, and brought a surprise for Walker and Lucy. We love them so much!!

These trays are great. We use them to eat snacks on, play Play-Doh, and can even take them in the car! She got them at Michael's and decorated them herself.


Walker on Safari
Lucy's Garden

Thanks, Jojo!!


**Unrelated Note**
The kids were being silly today and kept asking me to take their picture. Usually, I am begging them to stop and smile, or hug, or something... Enjoy!!

Pirate Walker and Princess Lucy
Walker said, "Look mom, we're kissing. Take a picture!"My kids are affectionate...

Comments

Katherine said…
Too cute...the trays, your kids...I love the kissing picture!! :)

Thank you for the prayers-I am excited about the opportunity!! Blessings~
Anonymous said…
YOU'RE WELCOME!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??