Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

This week Walker and Lucy are off from ARK School. They are actually NOT excited, they love school!! Caitlin is home this week, too, though so that is fun. We had a great weekend to end my break and kick off the kids.

Saturday, we drove to a drive-in theater in Granbury. Colleen (my friend and Walker's teacher) told us about this drive-in and it was showing Horton Hears a Who!, so we decided to check it out. I am so glad there is still one around. Drive-ins are just one of those things I have great memories of and want to do with my kids.

At the drive-in, with a good spot. Being comfy in our jim jammers!!
Enjoying our picnic dinner. Fruit skewers, pb&j roll-ups, and cheetos!!

Sunday, we had a great family lunch at mom's, then it was off to the TCU Easter Egg Hunt. The kids looked so cute, and had fun hunting eggs. However, they could not be persuaded to take pictures with the Easter Bunny or Super Frog. Oh, well.

Lucy, looking around for some eggs
Showing off his loot!
My cuties!!

Comments

Maggie said…
Lucy's dress is so cute... where did it come from???
Anonymous said…
What a great way to end your spring break. Can not wait to hear about the movie..

Colleen
Kristen Ballard said…
Lucy's dress is from Neiman's. It's a Florence Eiseman- my Grandmother LOVES getting them dressy clothes. She got Lucy 5 of those dresses, and Walker 3 outfits.

Colleen-
The movie was good. The best part was one of the trailers. It was for Ice Age 3- The Dawn of the Dinosaurs. You can imagine the uproar in our car over that one!!!
Caitlin said…
I had so much fun today!! I'm so glad I got to spend time with you and the kids. Be sure to post the kids' pictures or put them on Flickr, because I really want to see them! They looked so cute!
Anonymous said…
CUTE!!! I loved the last picture of Lucy.

Love You.
jennifer said…
You are such a fun mom! Your kids are going to have great memories from all the fun things they have gotten to do! I love the fruit kabobs!
Ashley C. said…
Ok, it was raining SOOO hard today when Ii went to run and errand and someone took my front spot so I pulled into your's!! I have felt guilty all afternoon!
Katherine said…
Your kids are just TOO adorable!! I also love the fruit skewers and agree that you are making such great memories with and for your kids! I know you are so proud of them and we can tell just from your posts that you really love and care for them! :)

Thanks for your encouragement-I LOVE taking pictures!! I would love to do it professionally someday-that is a huge dream of mine. The snow was incredible-I could not believe we got that much-that is very rare down here! ;)

Hope you are having a great week! I imagine you are going to be making more memories with your kids! Blessings~
Rachel Kerbel said…
the kids look TOO adorable!!! i just love all the fun! i have to agree with everyone-you are an awesome mommy-and a fun one too!!!! give walker and lucy hugs and kisses for me!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??