Happy Spring Break to me!!
This week is my Spring Break. The kids aren't off until next week. We kicked it off with a fun weekend.
Saturday, we did a new favorite errand/activity. Jojo had spent the night with us, and Saturday we went to the kids new favorite store- Walmart! Walker likes it because it starts with a W like his name, and because they have SO many toys! We go up and down each aisle, and they look at all the stuff. The first time we did this, I told them we can go up and down all the toy aisles, as long as they understand we are NOT getting anything- we are just looking. They did really good and had a blast, so that is something we can do if it yucky weather and we just want to get out of the house. Go walk around Walmart!!!
Saturday night, we finally got to see Papa and Nana (Jason's parents). They had been sick for a about two weeks, and then we got sick so we hadn't seen them in a long time!! We are not used to going very long without seeing any of our grandparents. Walker and Lucy did get slightly aggravated at Jason and I because we wanted to watch the Mavs game, and wouldn't let them watch one of Nana's movies.

Playing bubbles with Nana

Sitting in Papa's comfy chair

Monday was fun. The kids were in school, and Jojo went on errands with me. I got Lucy's Easter shoes, more ribbon to make bows, and pants for Walker. It was just nice to be out, relaxing and shopping. Jason and I have not been on a date night in two months (I know!!!), and I haven't had a day like that in forever.
Saturday, we did a new favorite errand/activity. Jojo had spent the night with us, and Saturday we went to the kids new favorite store- Walmart! Walker likes it because it starts with a W like his name, and because they have SO many toys! We go up and down each aisle, and they look at all the stuff. The first time we did this, I told them we can go up and down all the toy aisles, as long as they understand we are NOT getting anything- we are just looking. They did really good and had a blast, so that is something we can do if it yucky weather and we just want to get out of the house. Go walk around Walmart!!!
Saturday night, we finally got to see Papa and Nana (Jason's parents). They had been sick for a about two weeks, and then we got sick so we hadn't seen them in a long time!! We are not used to going very long without seeing any of our grandparents. Walker and Lucy did get slightly aggravated at Jason and I because we wanted to watch the Mavs game, and wouldn't let them watch one of Nana's movies.
Jason worked on Saturday, and before we went to Papa and Nana's, the boys got a little nap.
Playing bubbles with Nana
Sitting in Papa's comfy chair
Monday was fun. The kids were in school, and Jojo went on errands with me. I got Lucy's Easter shoes, more ribbon to make bows, and pants for Walker. It was just nice to be out, relaxing and shopping. Jason and I have not been on a date night in two months (I know!!!), and I haven't had a day like that in forever.
Today, while I went to my hair appointment, the kids went to Nana's again. They were excited and Walker informed me, "This time it's NOT basketball. We are going to watch a movie"
Tomorrow is ladies lunch at Neiman's with Mom and Grandmother, and the kids' Easter Egg hunt at ARK School.
Comments