Green Day and our first Easter Egg Hunt

Today was a GREAT day at ARK School. It was Green Day, and those are always fun. It was also Easter Egg hunt day. Walker and Lucy had theirs at the same time. What a blast!! We had a great time last night buying fun stuff to fill the eggs. We opted for stickers, bouncy balls, and animals instead of candy. The hunt didn't last long, but they had a good time!!

Happy Green Day!
We were happy to see Gran today!!Walker, on the hunt!
Eggs, here we come!!!





Comments

Caitlin said…
Cuties!! I love Lucy's socks!

I remember being so upset when we stopped doing Easter egg hunts. I was like 16, but I was so disappointed! I loved it.
Ashley N said…
I am flattered to be compared to you :)
Anonymous said…
I STILL miss easter egg hunts.

i love you and your ninos.
Daley said…
Your kids look so cute in green! It must be really sweet to see your kids run around on the playground that you use to when you were their age. PS I never get tired of your comments. I hope you guys enjoyed the snow too.
Maggie said…
what a great idea to put stickers and bouncy balls in the eggs... I hate candy. Consider that idea stolen by me.

(you have always been one of my smartest friends)

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!