Friday Favorites...or not
My favorite thing this week is...
My pediatrician- and the wonderful nurses that kept calling me back all week!
Lucy has been sick with a virus that won't quit. Monday morning she woke up with a 102 degree fever. Monday and Tuesday that was her only symptom. She stayed home from school on Monday (not happy about it at all, "I'm not sick, Mama! I'm not sick!!") Wednesday, she got worse with a cough, so we went to the doctor and found out about the virus. By 1:00 Thursday morning, her fever was at 104.8. I put her in the bath in the middle of the night, but we didn't sleep much that night. Thursday, her fever didn't get below 102, and she started getting these big red blotches and welps on her legs and arms. Call the doctor again, and they say it's the virus moving outside of her body and to give her Benadryl. After two doses of Benadryl, she finally slept all night last night, and NO FEVER today. She hasn't eaten anything in a couple of days, though, so she has diarrhea today.
Walker is suffering just as much as anyone. He misses his playmate and best friend! He's not sick, but he's not getting to go to church, or go outside, or go ANYWHERE! I'm trying hard to be extra patient with him, since none of this is his fault, and he's not getting to have any fun.
My pediatrician- and the wonderful nurses that kept calling me back all week!
Lucy has been sick with a virus that won't quit. Monday morning she woke up with a 102 degree fever. Monday and Tuesday that was her only symptom. She stayed home from school on Monday (not happy about it at all, "I'm not sick, Mama! I'm not sick!!") Wednesday, she got worse with a cough, so we went to the doctor and found out about the virus. By 1:00 Thursday morning, her fever was at 104.8. I put her in the bath in the middle of the night, but we didn't sleep much that night. Thursday, her fever didn't get below 102, and she started getting these big red blotches and welps on her legs and arms. Call the doctor again, and they say it's the virus moving outside of her body and to give her Benadryl. After two doses of Benadryl, she finally slept all night last night, and NO FEVER today. She hasn't eaten anything in a couple of days, though, so she has diarrhea today.
Walker is suffering just as much as anyone. He misses his playmate and best friend! He's not sick, but he's not getting to go to church, or go outside, or go ANYWHERE! I'm trying hard to be extra patient with him, since none of this is his fault, and he's not getting to have any fun.
Sunday at Outback- before the virus set in...
Comments