Easter Weekend
Easter weekend. What fun!!
Saturday- We had an Easter party at my cousin's house. They have two girls, and we always have fun together. Carrie is a great host; she had fun hats for the kids to decorate, cookies to decorate, eggs to find- we had a blast!! The Wright side of the family is small, and my cousin and I grew up closer than most cousins. I am glad we are staying close and our kids have fun together.
Decorating Easter cookies
she LOVED the sparkle paint
Silly hats! Before the hunt
Finding eggs, and finally getting the hang of it!

SO CUTE!!
Cate-2, Claire-4, Walker, Lucy
Sunday- Great Easter lunch at Fort Worth Club. We EVEN got a picture with the Easter Bunny!! I couldn't believe it. They said they just wanted to tell him "hi", but they ended up doing a picture!! We also got to see Jason's nanny and do an egg hunt at Jason's parents' house. Luckily, the kids didn't have school on Monday- we needed a day to catch up after our busy weekend!!
Saturday- We had an Easter party at my cousin's house. They have two girls, and we always have fun together. Carrie is a great host; she had fun hats for the kids to decorate, cookies to decorate, eggs to find- we had a blast!! The Wright side of the family is small, and my cousin and I grew up closer than most cousins. I am glad we are staying close and our kids have fun together.
Enjoying dinner at the special kids table
Decorating Easter cookies
she LOVED the sparkle paint
Silly hats! Before the hunt
Finding eggs, and finally getting the hang of it!
SO CUTE!!
Sunday- Great Easter lunch at Fort Worth Club. We EVEN got a picture with the Easter Bunny!! I couldn't believe it. They said they just wanted to tell him "hi", but they ended up doing a picture!! We also got to see Jason's nanny and do an egg hunt at Jason's parents' house. Luckily, the kids didn't have school on Monday- we needed a day to catch up after our busy weekend!!
My Easter lovies
With the Easter bunny!!

At nana and papa's, with their goodies
Before
After
With the Easter bunny!!

At nana and papa's, with their goodies
Now that Easter is over, it's time for the Summer Buzz!!! Hair cuts used to be a VERY traumatic experience for Walker. Jason usually does it in the shower, and Walker sits in my lap (so I can hold him down). He is finally getting better about it...thank goodness!!!
Before
After
Comments
Also, I'm gonna be honest, that's one scary Easter Bunny.
i can't wait til I get to babysit on friday!!
So, I posted today JUST for you!!!