Thanks, Caitlin!!

Caitlin decorated these letters for Lucy's room. At first, we tried just sticking them to the wall, but that didn't work out so well... so, I got some ribbon and I like this better. I'm so lucky to have an awesomely creative sister. Thanks, lovee!!!


Comments

Anonymous said…
The letters are so cute! Caitlin is so talented! A lot of people have plain letters, but I love how she put the pictures and the cute designs on these to jazz'em up!
Deborah said…
Those are so cute! And, I'm so glad I scrolled down to see those beautiful bows. You could totally sell those at a craft show.
Caitlin said…
They look great! Sorry you had to come up with a way to display them, I guess I didn't think about how to put them up. Oh well! I think they look better like that than they were before. Nice!
Anonymous said…
CUTE!! i love you.
Ashley C. said…
Love love love this

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!