Survey Time!!

I love surveys!! Here is a fun one I received last week, enjoy... For some real fun, answer one of the questions in your comment!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00. my alarm clock, Lucy, woke me up
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? National Treasure (the second one)
4. What is your favorite TV show? right now, it's Lost
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? nothing, but Lucky Charms this morning
6. What is your middle name? Galey
7. What food do you dislike? cajun, sushi
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Marc Cohn- Join The Parade
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Chevy Trailblazer
10. Favorite sandwich? turkey, cheddar with dijon mustard
11. What characteristic do you despise? fake people
12. Favorite item of clothing? right now, UGG boots
13. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Italy
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Eileen Fisher, Old Navy
15. Where would you retire to? I'm not leaving Fort Worth, but I would have a house in either Hawaii or Cape Cod to stay in for portions of the year
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 16th. Surprise party at Trail Dust. The WHOLE school came- I felt SO cool.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Football
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Tennessee
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Sydney (It was actually my mom)
21. When is your birthday? May 23
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
23. What is your shoe size? 10 (thanks to my pregnancies. Weird, I know)
24. Pets? dog, fish
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I wish I did...
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher or a receptionist
27. How are you today? Decent. The kids are playing well together, but I am trying to switch our electricity and it is proving to be more difficult... That's life!!
28. What is your favorite candy? Milk Duds, Big Cup Reese's
29. What is your favorite flower? Gerber Daisies
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 17- leave for Disney World
32. What is your full name? Kristen Galey Wright Ballard
33. What are you listening to right now? Walker and Lucy play with Diego and Dora
34. What was the last thing you ate? a hot dog, with ketchup
35. Do you wish on stars? No
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? a medium blue
37. How is the weather right now? sunny and 84. GAH!
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? a customer service agent from Stream Energy
39. Favorite soft drink? Dublin Dr. Pepper
40. Favorite restaurant? Macaroni Grill
41. Hair color? Born a brunette, went grey in college, now a redhead
42. What was your favorite toy as a child? Care Bears, my Glo Worm
43. Summer or winter? Summer
44. Hugs or kisses? Both
45. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
46. Coffee or tea? Sweet Tea
47. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes, I would love to hear from them, but I won't be offended if I don't get any back. I know that I LOVE to do these things, but not everybody does.
48. When was the last time you cried? Last week
49. What is under your bed? 2 storage containers with lids, probably a toy...or two
50. What did you do last night? picked up the living room, made dinner, did dishes, walked 20 minutes on our new treadmill, watched a movie with Jason
51. What are you afraid of? my husband dying
52. Salty or sweet? right now I am in a sweet mood. I need the Valentine's candy OUT OF MY HOUSE!
53. How many keys on your key ring? 4
54. How many years at your current job? this is my 2nd year teaching at SCS
55. Favorite day of the week? Friday
56. How many towns have you lived in? The one and only for me- Fort Worth, TX
57. Do you make friends easily? Yes
58. How many people will you send this too? As many as I have in my address book
59. How many will respond? Hopefully several!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this survey. I will post my answers soon. I am going to start blogging more than once a week. I have already updated since the 16th. I agree that my 16th party was the most memorable. Going to Dave and Buster's with everyone was a blast.

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!