Some things I'm excited about...

A New Sonic
- Not that Sonic is my favorite and my best or anything. I mean, they are fine and good, and have lots of different choices for whatever mood you're in. BUT, we live kind of "out" and there is not alot of stuff that is real close. Well, they are building a Sonic right on 1187, about 4 minutes from our house! So, I was glad we were getting something close, and then I drove by one day, and saw that there will be a HUGE playground at the Sonic. YES!!! I have never seen a playground at a Sonic before, but I am seeing alot of trips there this spring and summer for the Ballards- for a Dr. Pepper blended float, or maybe an Ocean Water?!?!

Holiday tomorrow
-Tomorrow is President's Day, and I am off school. The kids, however, still have ARK School. I have to admit, my first reaction was- YES!!! So, tomorrow I will get the whole 9-2 to do WHATEVER I WANT!!! Actually, Jojo is going to be with me and we are having a fun sister day [feeling left out, C? :( ] together, since she is off school, too. Should be fun...

The Office and my other shows coming back soon!
-The strike is over!! It hasn't actually been as bad as I thought it would be. Wow, I guess you can really have life outside of weekly TV shows. Hmmm...

NO diapers for the Ballards!!
-Just a lot of Princess undies

Disney World
-Coming soon. June '08
I won't beat you down with Disney stuff yet, because come May and June, it will be an all Disney, all the time kind of blog.

Comments

Caitlin said…
I don't feel left out because y'all are having a sister day...I'm feeling left out because y'all have Monday off!!! I still have to go to class! BLECK!!
Macy said…
Thanks for you comment. I like to see who makes their way to my blog. I am new to this blogging thing. I know who you are. I know your family at least. We used to very involved in the youth at Altamesa and always enjoyed your sisters. We got to go to Mexico with Caitlin.
Maggie said…
I miss Pam and Jim SOOOO much!!!
Anonymous said…
i had fun today.
love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??